Chicken Visit

Today Adella’s mum brought in the little chickens that had hatched in their incubator. They had been asked by a friend to hatch the eggs.

It was really exciting because we had never hatched eggs before. The first thing you see is a little hole and then the chickens break through. My favourite chick was the one with a special pattern on its back.” Adella

8 thoughts on “Chicken Visit

• Hi Saffiya
      Thanks for posting on our blog. I’m glad you liked reading about the chickens coming to school. We will definitely keep posting.
      Have fun learning in school.
      From Mr Lindsay

1. the intro was great but, to be honest, the video needs to have a little more action. you did a great job! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The chickens are adorable and so cute i cant believe you were allowed to bring them into school you are so lucky how did you find them. i don’t think you should have taken them because they properly miss there mum and there dad and the rest of the family.

• Hi Charlotte,
      Thanks for posting on our blog. The chickens were very cute. Adella was asked by the chickens owners to care for and hatch the chicks so I am sure they would have been able to see their family again.
      Have fun learning in school.
      From Mr Lindsay

3. The chicks are adorable. You wrote that your class got to hold them you also said that you got to bring them to school. I think that you have a very good teacher. Next time write more on the blog.

• Hi Emily
      Thanks for posting on our class blog. Thanks for thinking that I am a good teacher. Having the chicks in class was very fun.
      Enjoy learning in school
      From Mr Lindsay.