About Mr Lindsay…

Mr LindsayI was born in Balmain, NSW in 1974.

I grew up in North Rocks.

I started teaching in 1996.

I was married in 1997.

I left teaching and worked at my local church for 2 years from 2000 – 2002.

My son was born in 2000 and my daughter was born in 2002.

I taught in Rouse Hill Anglican College for 11 years before leaving Sydney and moving to the Alpine Shire in Victoria in 2014.

I am currently working in Myrtleford teaching Grade 6.

I am a passionate teacher who aims to inspire my students to pursue excellence in all that they do, to seize every opportunity that comes their way, and to see learning as a life-long endeavour.

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

9 thoughts on “About Mr Lindsay…

1. Hello Mr Lindsay.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog The Space Between (http://thespacebetween.edublogs.org) which I have had to put on the back burner while I undertake teaching an entirely different grade, Kindergarten/Grade One.

I wish you well with your blogging. I enjoyed watching your animoto slide shows where your students displayed their passion for learning. Additionally, I found a lot of inspiration in the video above, “Learn,” by Rick Mereki. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Sincerely,
    Ms Clayton

2. All of this is so true especially the passionate teacher part. I have loved being in 6L have had so much fun. I would never change classes even though all of my friends are in 6C and 6R!!!

3. I haven’t been active in extending my classroom outside of the school walls and into other parts of the world. That being said, to find another teacher, with a similar name and a similar interest in technology education, has inspired me to reach out to you and perhaps break down the walls of my classroom and see if we can find a way to connect what you teach with what I teach. If you are interested, please email me.

Sincerely,

Andrew Lindsay
    Grade 6-8 Technology Teacher
    Belleville, Michigan USA

4. Hello Mr Lindsay,

I hope you re enjoying your time in Victoria. Year 7 is not the best, Year 6 was way better. I also hope that you have taken in to account our advice to you at the end of Juniour School. Hope to hear from you soon.

Calby Wares

• Hi Callum,

Thanks for visiting and posting a comment. Victoria is great but I do miss seeing you guys.

Which advice are you particularly referring to? There were so many wise things you all said to me that I can’t remember them all.

Hope to see you at the Hills Harvest.

Mr L.

5. Hey Mr Lindsay,

The hills harvest is coming up on the 17th of September and myself and everyone at rhac would like to see you there. I hope you are well and that Victoria is treating you will.

Kind Regards, Matthew

• Hi Matt,

It is great to hear from you! Thanks for getting in contact with me. We are coming up to the Hills Harvest this year and it would be great to see you and the other guys. I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Mr L